MONTHLY FAVORITES FOR APRIL 2017

7:00:00 AM

April is a great month for me. I get to see the Cherry Blossoms for the first time, and kick start two of my goals. I started running again and to be able to do this, I had to get up early – hitting two goals at the same time.

For this month’s favorite, I’ll share with you my workout app, running shoes and a book about finding your style. Let’s jump straight right into it.



NIKE TRAINING CLUB (NTC+)

Nike-training-club-review


This is my current favorite workout app. It has sets of workout for Strength, Endurance and Mobility – pretty much everything. It’s like a virtual coach. You get to see a demo through a video guide and a voice over to tell you what to do and cheer you in between. Also, it gives you a log of your workouts, which motivates me to keep going.

If you are starting out to get fit, this is a good start. It has set of beginner’s workout which you can do in little as 15 minutes, there’s no equipment required.

One thing I like about this also is the Active Recovery workout. For days I can’t run, I use this app to workout at home. Really, with this app, you have no excuse in getting fit.

ADIDAS CLIMACOOL RUNNING SHOES

Adidas-climacool-review



This is the running shoes I’m currently using and it’s the best running shoes I had so far. Disclaimer -  I’m no profesh in reviewing running shoes, so take this at the point of view of a casual runner. It’s lightweight, has good support, glides well and fits comfortably. Not to mention, it’s stylish.


Quick tip here! If you’re buying running shoes, makes sure to buy in store rather online. It’s not just about the size. You need something with good support and fits well. So you want to try it out, have a feel of the fit before actually buying one.

Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris

lessons-from-madame-chic-review


I’ve mentioned this book in my previous post. This book by Jennifer L. Scott, is a guidebook for women on the path to adulthood, sophistication, and style. In a nutshell, it’s the story of the author when she went to Paris as an exchange student and the things that she learned from her host family whom she referred as Famille Chic who took enormous enjoyment from the small pleasures in life and who appeared to have mastered the art of living well.

What I love about this book is the 10- item capsule wardrobe and the chapter where she discussed about Finding Your True Style. If you’re in the process of finding your style, this book is a good guide.
That’s about it. I realized it’s important to find the right tools to reach your goals. I have high hopes with my Nike Training Club app and my running shoes will really give the boost I need to stick to my fitness goal. Do you have any tips to help me keep going with my routine? Let me know in the comments below.

Have a great day everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments