MONTHLY FAVORITES FOR MARCH 2017

7:00:00 AM

If you have read my ABOUT page, you already know that one of the goals of my blog is to share with you tools that can help you live the life you’ve always wanted. This tools my friends are summarized in my monthly favorites posts.

Once a month I’d share with you a thing or two of the stuffs that had helped me and that I thought would be helpful for you too. It could be a book, a smartphone app, a productivity tool or tangible stuffs. So without further ado, here it is:



TINY SCANNER

I had mentioned this app already in my previous post on howto organize documents and papers and yes, I’m still using it.

Tiny Scanner is my choice of scanning device because of its portability (since it’s in my phone), ease of use and easy sharing. With this, I’m almost paperless. I scan most of my documents and store them digitally.

One of my favorite ways of using this is scanning my planner and notes. You’ll never know when you’ll need to get back on your previous notes or check out a previous appointment. With this, I had an archived of my notes and planner that I can access from my phone.

Like last time when we went to the pedia for my son, the doctor wants to know when our last pedia visit was. I get to access my planner just by checking on my scans. Tiny Scanner is available through itunes and google play. The link is below.



MAC LIPSTICK in shade Twig

I know this is not a productivity tools or something but you can never underestimate the power of a good make-up. Go check out the beauty gurus online and let them show you how empowering make-ups are.

Every woman should find her go-to lipstick. I blog about it on One minute make up.  No matter how busy you are, it is important to pay a little bit of attention on how we look. This affects our mood and most importantly, this affects how people see us. A little bit of lipstick can boost your confidence and can boost people’s confidence on you. Studies had proven this.

If you haven’t found yours yet, here’s my pro tip (a.k.a. how I find mine). Go to Mac cosmetics counter near you and ask the lady in charge on what’s the most natural shade of lipstick for your lips. These ladies are not just there to take orders; most of them are pro and can give you the best advice on makeups.  So go, find yours now.

THINK AND GROW RICH by Napoleon Hill

This book was written in 1937 but no, it is not outdated.  This is what I call the “Grandfather of personal development” book. I’ve read quite a lot of personal development and financial improvement books and I can say that the main concepts of most books are the same as what’s in this book. It’s funny to see that the things of the past, or in these case principles of the past, are still applicable to today’s needs.

What I like most about this book is on how he emphasized the importance of FAITH in achieving what you want. I’m a big believer of this principle too. Here’s a little takeaways from the book but best if you read it yourself.

“Desire backed by faith knows no such word as impossible”

“Desire backed by faith, pushed reason aside and inspired me to carry on”

“Faith is the starting point of all accumulation of riches!”



That’s about it.  Feel free to share your tools that make you productive, empowered and inspired. I’d love to learn from you too.


Go give these tools a try and remember, you can always live the life you’ve always wanted.

You Might Also Like

0 comments