Favorite Travel Gears

6:16:00 PM

With so many travel gears out there, which one do you actually need? I've found the ones that works for me that I'd love to share with you.  Whether I travel on a plane, a boat or on the road, here’s the same travel gears I bring with me:




PACKING CUBES

Packinng cubes makes packing and unpacking a lot easier. I got 2 large size, 2 medium size and 2 small size but I’m not using all of them all the time. I can fit all our stuffs in just one suitcase or duffel bag in case of short trips because of these packing cubes. One cube I will put my husband’s stuffs, on the other mine and another for my son. It makes our lugggage so organized too.

bought this one from Lazada online


SILICON TUBES

This is the best container for toiletries ever! It is tight sealed so you are sure no leaking will happen inside your suitcase and since this is silicon, you can squeeze out the entire product inside it.  Before, I used plastic toiletry bottles and then ended up needing to buy a shampoo sachet in my destination because my shampoo is stocked inside the plastic bottle. But with silicon tubes this never happened. Oh, and that suction cup? Yep, you can stick it in the bathroom tiles.

Bought this online in keepingittogether.com


POUCHES

This completes the organization inside the suitcase. For smaller items such as electronics, make up and others, I use a pouch. I put same kind items together and I use any pouch available on hand. I don’t think I need to buy specialty pouch for anything, if it fits my stuffs it’s good to go.  

Bought this in Daiso (dollar shop)


FOLDABLE TOTE

I can’t count how many times this tote helped me. It’s so small but has so many uses. It can be a shopping a bag, an extra bag if needed, a beach bag, a laundry bag, endless. Tuck one inside your suitcase and let it live there forever.

Bought it in Eon Department Store in Japan, definitely available anywhere


SARONG/LONG SCARVES

This is another multi-task winner! The use is endless and for any season, from summer to winter. it can be a cover to keep you warm, can be a dress, can protect you from sun and rains, can hide a wardrobe malfunctions (stains, lose buttons, scratch  etc) and can be a pillow or eye mask, you name it.


So these friends are my travel essentials. What’s yours? Let me know in the comment below. This concludes my Travel series, hope you got something from this post. Talk to you again next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments