Seeing Cherry Blossom for the First Time

7:00:00 AM

I’m so happy to finally tick off my favorite item in my dream list and that is to see the Cherry Blossoms in Japan. It was a carried over goals for a couple of years and finally it’s here! Sharing with you some photos we took during its full bloom.

Sakura-2017





Before I thought Cherry Blossoms can be found in Japan only, but they’re all over countries in the Northern Hemisphere, including China, Korea, Europe and the United States. 

What makes it unique in Japan is the special attention they gave to it. They have this particular picnic held under a blooming Sakura tree called Hanami. 

They celebrate the beauty of the cherry blossom while relaxing and enjoying the company of friends or family. Just by walking around the park and seeing the Sakura and the Hanami parties, you can sense the joy in everyone.

This made me realized that learning to celebrate simple pleasures can transform to enormous joy. Taking time to look closer at the things that we have and appreciating it to the fullest will yield joy, and I decided to practice it every day. I hope you too.

Let’s celebrate life! There’s more to be thankful for.




You Might Also Like

0 comments