One Minute Make up

6:00:00 AM

I firmly believe that we shall have no excuse to look pretty. So hear me, ladies and busy ladies, I share with you my one minute make up!



Unfortunately, if you are expecting a make-up routine or a super duper multitasking make-up product or a magic, friends this is not about it. This is about how I try to make myself look “put together” when I’m in a rush. Here it is.

I would wear my most complementing sunnies (yes! My shades) and my perfect lipstick and I can head out to see the world. That’s about it. Wear your most beautiful and favorite accessory and put a little color on your lips. Now you don’t have any excuse to make yourself beautiful. After all, it’s not going to be too difficult because you are already beautiful to begin with. Remember, beauty is subjective and beauty begins when you start to appreciate yourself.



I once post this quote from Coco Channel near my door

 “I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.

It reminds me to make sure that I look and feel good when I leave the house. I no longer hang this on the door. I keep this in my heart. But it’s not out of politeness that I fix myself. It’s not for destiny or for other people. It’s for me. I make myself beautiful for me. I like this bible verse Matthew 22:39 that says, “Love your neighbor as yourself”. Funny how it is unnoticeable but it says to love yourself so you can love others.

Moms, wives and ladies, don’t forget to love yourself so you can fully love the people around you. Don’t forget to be beautiful so you can make everyone around you beautiful too. Don’t forget to be happy so everyone around you will be happy. Women, don’t forget. 

Here's to all the moms, wives, ladies, sisters and women of all ages and color

You Might Also Like

0 comments