Coffee themed Wedding

6:00:00 AM

Happy New Week! The love month is about to end and I hadn’t share anything love related. J So I realized I’d like to share some of our wedding photos as a reference for those people preparing for their wedding this year. We had a coffee themed wedding because my husband and I used to spend hours and hours at Starbucks, when we’re still dating so why not incorporate it in our wedding. But having a theme doesn’t necessarily mean you have to have that element in all the aspect of your wedding. Having a theme will structure the designs, the mood, the ambiance but it should not make the venue look like a coffee shop. So for today’s post, I will be sharing with you how we incorporate coffee in our wedding. 


Ambiance

For me, thinking of coffee, gives me a rustic, relaxed and laid back feel so that’s what we do for our wedding. We have a simple and small wedding with not too much fancy things going on, only people enjoying themselves. So that’s how we decorate the venue.






Decors
For the decors, we use candles and coffee beans but we’re not able to take a close-up photo (sayang) so that’s the only one I can show you. To represent coffee, we use burlap, candles and woods . Our color motif is green, beige and brown.





Favors

For the primary sponsors, guess what? Nope, we didn’t gave them coffee. We were thinking it was a little bit too obvious so we gave them tea sets and Twinning’s tea. After all, coffee and tea are cousins (I guess so). For the rest of the guests, we gave them a  coaster stamped with “Perfect Blend” that we personally made. After our wedding, friends uploaded our wedding photos that they personally captured and use “Perfect Blend” as the Album Name or a caption and we’re so happy about it.



That’s about it. Hope this somehow gave you an idea on how to work on a theme for your wedding. This photos just brings me back to that special day and so If you have any wedding related questions, leave them down below while my memory is being flooded with our wedding day.




You Might Also Like

0 comments