My Wedding Day Details| Supplier Review

6:46:00 PM

I just got married three months ago, but even until now as i browse through my wedding photos, I still feel the goosebumps and all the joy I had on that day. 

To get married is such a wonderful once in a lifetime events but the preparation is such a hard work. I personally spent tons of hours researching, conceptualizing and bringing all things together. Online information has been so helpful. Reviews form other brides had been a factor to my decisions. So to give back, I also want to share reviews of my wedding suppliers. 

So here we go:


Printed Matters - 3/5
              Our wedding invitations were made by Printted Matters. We had a great discount by booking through bridal fair. I guess, ours is P 33 per invitation, that is a 2-page set with envelope and stickers. It is easy to coordinate with them and they delivered within the agreed time frame. All is well, only that they told us that customization are free during the bridal fair but when it was not. Another downside,they have limited layouts. 


Suarez Wedding Ring - 4/5
              My husband bought my Engagement Ring in Suarez, and because I love my engagement ring so much, we decided to bought are wedding ring there as well. They have very good price withouth sacrificing the quality. Again, we booked this through bridal fair because they are giving away great discounts during the fair. Timing of delivery, also exceptional, as early as April, our ring is ready for viewing. We had a problem with the sizing though. Husband's ring was mnot fit, bigger than it should be. At first, they told us that we will be charged P 5,000 but eventually they gave it for free. Highly recommend this supplier. 



Mhira-Oliver Flower Shop 5/5
        All flowers in my wedding were from them. My bridal bouquet, entourage and the ceremony set-up. We got ours with a great deal of P 15, 000. However, They are ABS-CBN flower suppliers now and so had a slight price increase. Good thing, she's so kind not to charge me with the price increase during that time. Another good thing, they are very early to arrive and can customize based on your requested design. 


Realm Hair and Make-Up 3/5
           I got their package at Bridal Fair. For P 7,000 that includes Hair and Make-up Package, Airbrush for the Bride, two mothers and grooming for the groom. I had an additional of P 1,000 per head for my sisters and P 800 for each flower girls. As for make-up, I am happy as they really good and they are using high-end products. However, the hair-style is so-so. I had it changed for like theee times because its not 'pulido'. Also, the hairstylist just watched TV in the morning and rushed all the other entourage as the time is approaching. Also, there has been some issues in the payment that annoys my sisters, because we paid in full and yet they are claiming that we are missing one head count. Anwyay, it was resolved at the end of the day. 


 Wedding Gown 4/5
                My wedding gown was made by a local couturier for a good price of P 8,000. I really love my gown. Ate Marlyn from Bulacan, was able to capture the gown design I gave her (see photo below). Though, I got a bit of problem with the fitting, still I appreciate the gown overall.


Melaine's Bridal Gown and Barong 4/5
            Groom's Tuxedo was customed made by this store from Divisoria. They are very fast to deliver and the quality is exceptional. At first fitting, we took the tux home already. When I checked the tux, I saw a very light stain and they fixed it right away. This is highly recommended. 



Gardini Fashion Center 3/5
               Male entourage's outfit are from Gardini, cost is P 1,000 per head for a set of white long-sleeves, vesta and pants.  Its a good savings, however we had some problems with the fittings despite the fact that we send all the measurements. Well, we get what we just paid for.



Rejekrew Sounds and Lights 4.5/5
                  This is one famous supplier in Lights and Sounds in weddings. They indeed deserved that popularity. I adore the effects of lights transition from ceremony to reception. I don't need to expound as they have so much reviews over the net. The .5 missing is that they don't play our requested songs during the wedding, but the replacement turned out well.


Maricar Perez - 4/5
                Wedding cakes is from a friend Maricar Perez. It was wonderful and over yummy.  She also followed the design I want with some modification, that results to 4.5 ratings. But it's definitely great overall. If you want to order from her, contact number is 0905-8600337. My cake price is Php 4,000 inclusive of delivery charge. 



Berjaya Hotel 4/5
            Preparation was held at Berjaya Hotel. They gave me good rates since we booked early. The room are spacious enough and cold enough to house our family and all the suppliers. They also, accommodate all our concerns except that they interrupt us form taking photos on their lobbies. 


Studio1 Photography 5/5
          This is one of my favorite suppliers. Not only that their photo and video qualities are of great quality, they're also affordable compared to other well-known photographers. For the price of Php 40,000 we got two sets of photographer and videographer, pre-nup pictorial and videos,on-site video and free use of Projector. Such a steal! And bonus point, their staffs are very kind and respectful! 



Queensland Catering 4/5
           Even after wedding, I got alot of compliments for the food served in our wedding. The set-up is also the same as what i prayed for. Just a reminder, if your will booked this caterer, make sure that you bring your own food container so you can bring home the leftovers as they are not providing that. Also, you cannot haggle with them, their price is fixed no matter what.


TOE The One Exclusived  4.5/5
            My wedding is such a breeze because of them . I dont have a single problem and I enjoy every moment of my wedding with no stress because of them. Rate is P 12,000 for On-the-Day Coordination. 


The North Forbes Pavilion  5/5
            This is the venue I prayed for. It's best proximity wise since our wedding day is on a weekday. The only limitation is it is exclusive to home owners. Thank you to the angel who sponsored us so we can use this venue. Very affordable, good air-conditioning and very private. You will coordinate with Ms. Tess. She is not that friendly but very straight forward to deal with. All in all, I'm so happy being married in this place and having that photo under the tree. 


So there you go. Hope this review helped those bride-to-be! Happy Prep and God bless!
If you have question, feel free to comment below and I'll be glad to respond. ☺

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Hi Ate Rome! Glad to read your blog. Haha quite nervous in planning. Esp. I don't still know when it will be. He just told me that I should help him na in planning. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diosa! Don't worry. I will be more than willing to help you with your wedding preps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) may I ask for the rate of north Forbes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs.Panda, It's PHP 20,000.00. However, if you are not a resident of Forbes Park, a resident must sponsor you for you to be able to book the venue. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! :) How much is the down payment and security bond for North Forbes? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi 😊
    May I ask for the capacity of north forbes? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi 😊
    May I ask for the capacity of north forbes? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! sorry for the late reply, the capacity of North Forbes pavilion is 200 pax. Mine's 180 And I can say they comfortably fit. As for the downpayment, its Php 10,000 then you need to fully paid a week before the wedding. Also in additon, there's a bond of Php 5,000 but refundable a week after the wedding. However, you need to make a letter requet before you can get your refund.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! sorry for the late reply, the capacity of North Forbes pavilion is 200 pax. Mine's 180 And I can say they comfortably fit. As for the downpayment, its Php 10,000 then you need to fully paid a week before the wedding. Also in additon, there's a bond of Php 5,000 but refundable a week after the wedding. However, you need to make a letter requet before you can get your refund.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I would like to ask if they allow to book the venue without any sponsor? I don't know anyone living there. Thanks.

    Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bianca Mapue, you will need a sponsor to be able to book the venue. Mine is a friend of friend; a total stranger to me. Try checking out on your friends, you might find someone who knows someone living there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi.. Helpful information uv got there. I also want Forbes Park but Ive got no sponsor. :( Also, they accept bookings for Decembber event is June. Do you think I should wait for June or book other venue? Can you please help me book Forbes? :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Joyous Soul! Thank you :-) I would love to help, however I'm not closely related with the person who sponsored us. In fact, I haven't got the chance to meet him in person. We just drop the forms to his house and went back to pick it up when ready. Also, I've heard there are many events happening there in December and the priorities are the residents. It's good to have a plan b for your venue just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, can you help us to get the sponsor? We have relative living in dasma but not in north forbes :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, can tou help us get sponsor? We have relative in dasma but not in north forbes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie bermejo, thank you for dropping by. However, our sponsor is a friend of friend and we are not able to meet him in person so it would not be possible for me to ask him to sponsor another wedding. But here's a tip, you can try to ask your wedding coordinator if they can find you a sponsor for your. Some wedding coordinators can do that.

      Delete
  16. Open and breezy, I highly recommend North Forbes Pavilion. Nice share!

    ReplyDelete